- 1. Classic Macramé knots and patterns from ancient times
- Macramé stripe - Arabic subject. Macramé is an Arabic word, signifying an ornamental fringe or trimming, which has been adopted as the term for a certain kind of hand-work, known also as «knotted fringe» ...
- Created on 28 December 2014
- 2. Macramé: The Art of Creative Knotting
- ... and Hand-weaver and Craftsman, and is a member and past president of the SeattleWeavers' Guild and a member of the Northwest DesignerCraftsmen. She has written a second book, Color and Design in Macramé, ...
- Created on 02 July 2014